Too Much World At Once - Initially written on attachment with Box of Tricks Theatre during their 2019-20 PlayBox Residency. Previous rehearsed readings have taken place at HOME Manchester and The Stephen Joseph Theatre. I am currently under commission with the company to develop the play for production in a future season.
- The Start Line - project devised with ThickSkin Theatre and Pendleton College Salford as part of the Lowry's Stage Directions programme.
- Sweeties - Theatre 503, April 2020. Short play streamed as part of Theatre503's Rapid Write Response: Paper Cut event.
- Extracurricular - Hive North, Sept 2019. Short play staged in OutStageUs, a showcase of LGBTQ+ new writing at the Lowry Theatre studio.
- Film Hub North, Northern Exposure Script Lab 2020: I developed a short queer rom-com with talent executives from Film Hub North and Duck Soup Films.
- 100 Days Since (2018, dir. Aaron Kilercioglu): Short film selected for the Oaxaca Film Festival and First Cut Film Festival)
As a film writer for BFI NETWORK, I've interviewed established and emerging filmmaking talent, including Charlie Covell (The End of the F***ing World), Temi Wilkey (Sex Education), Amelia Gething (The Amelia Gething Complex) and Kayleigh Llewellyn (Killing Eve.) I've also written editorial content for Manchester International Festival, including this interview with actor EM Williams.
I have been a script reader for organisations/awards including the Everyman Theatre Liverpool, the Box of Tricks x Sky Studios ScreenPlay Award, and the ITV Red Planet Prize (Red Planet Productions.) I've also had one-to-one mentoring in script development from Marilyn Milgrom (Script Consultant at BFI Film Fund, previously Senior Tutor at the Script Factory.)