Too Much World At Once - Initially written on attachment with Box of Tricks Theatre during their 2019-20 PlayBox Residency. I am currently under commission with the company to develop the play for production in a future season.
I am also currently working as writer and dramaturg on a devised project with ThickSkin Theatre and the students of Pendleton College Salford.
- Sweeties - Theatre 503, April 2020. Short play streamed as part of Theatre503's Rapid Write Response: Paper Cut event.
- Ticker - Take Stock Theatre, Feb 2020. Short play staged at the Kazimier Stockroom in Liverpool.
- Extracurricular - Hive North, Sept 2019. Short play staged in OutStageUs, a showcase of LGBTQ+ new writing at the Lowry Theatre studio.
- Film Hub North, Northern Exposure Script Lab 2020: I developed a short queer rom-com with talent executives from Film Hub North and Duck Soup Films.
- 100 Days Since (2018, dir. Aaron Kilercioglu): Short film selected for the Oaxaca Film Festival and First Cut Film Festival)
- Big Night (2018, dir. Sam Arbor): Short film selected for BFI Future Film Festival 2018.
As a film writer for BFI NETWORK, I have interviewed established and emerging filmmaking talent, including Charlie Covell (The End of the F***ing World), Temi Wilkey (Sex Education), Amelia Gething (The Amelia Gething Complex) and Kayleigh Llewellyn (Killing Eve.) I've also written editorial content for Manchester International Festival, including this interview with actor EM Williams.
I have been a script reader for organisations/awards including the Everyman Theatre Liverpool, the Box of Tricks x Sky Studios ScreenPlay Award, and the ITV Red Planet Prize (Red Planet Productions.) I've also had one-to-one mentoring in script development from Marilyn Milgrom (Script Consultant at BFI Film Fund, previously Senior Tutor at the Script Factory.)